Question
Posted by: Ag | 2008/08/18

Is that an obsession?

Okay, this has been troubling me for a long time. My husband and his sister are very close. Whatever she says - he will do, he will believe! Whatever I say - he will not do, he will not believe! Whenever she " please call me"  him, he will call and if he' s busy she will please call me him until she doesn' t have any left and then she will missed call him a few times until he calls her and he will always call her! If she uses that sweet little voice of hers he will go to the moon for her! Am I just jealous of her or is he really obsessed with her? She is one year older than him.

It's not an obsession, it's a habit. The relationships would be better if they all gave uyp those darn cell-phones which build such unrealistic and artificial expectations.
Consider talking him into seeing a relaionship / marriage counsellor with you

3
Posted by: Ag | 2008/08/19

Thank you so much for understanding!

Reply to Ag
Posted by: Art | 2008/08/19

AG you are not paranoid or stupid, I had the same with my partner however this was with her daughter, result we ended up destroying a very good relationship cause she failed to see the issues.
So all I can say is take your hubby to a counsellor and use the counsellor to get the message through to him he is going to destroy your marriage if he fails to realise the damage he is causing as the longer its left the worse it will get, he fails to see the truth and that is a shame.
All the best in trying to get him to recognise his short falls

Reply to Art
Posted by: Ag | 2008/08/18

And when I say he will believe her and not me, it' s not about lies or anything like that, it' s just stupid things for example: If she say that the sky is white and say that the sky is blue then he will believe that the sky is white. That is so frustrating, he will always differ from me and always question it. This one day I said something about why babies mustn' t bite your keys and he was just starting to question me why and look at me like I' m stupid his sister agreed with me and when his sister agreed with me then he believed it all of a sudden, it' s stupid things like that, stupid example I know, but it' s always like that. He will rather listen to her than me! I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Ag