Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2009/01/15

Is somethibng wrong wioth my stomach or

Dear Doc,

I have been feeling uncomfortable for 5 days, and I don' t know what it is. I get a burning stomack pain every now every couple of hours that lasts a few seconds - it feels like its just under my diaphragm. I also have to go to the loo and pass stools every 2 hours, and am flatulent. What is this and what I can take to cure it?
I am not allergic to anything.

Regards,

Andrea

HI Andrea
You may have a gastro intestinal infection. Try taking Probiotics 2 three times a day for a day or so but if it does not improve see your doctor as you may need an antibiotic