Question
Posted by: Atta | 2013-02-04

Is she virgin?

Hello everybody

Please help me!

In our custom girls must be virgin till marriage.

I have fiance now.

how can I understand she is virgin or no before wedlock?

Just by bleeding I can understand?

I have never seen hymen.

Dear Atta,

There is no way you can determine the virginity of your girlfriend visually. Bt virginity I am assuming you mean that she has not had sexual intercourse. Even if you could see her hymen, and whether it was intact or not, is not an accurate determination of her virginity.

The hymen can be severed for many reason, e.g. bike riding, tampon use etc.

3
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2013-02-06

Geez Louise, she is your fiance, ask her. Shouldnt trust be established now. Im afraid she is in for a bumpy ride if your relationship starts off like this.

Good luck.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-05

The hymen is very fragile, any number of things can accidently tear it, so there isn''t really any physical way to prove whether a lady is still a virgin or not..
If she has told you she''s virgin and you can''t trust her and take her word for it, just leave her, a marriage without basic trust is a pointless waste of time and she deserves a beter life partner.

Posted by: Kurupt | 2013-02-04

My god !!!!!!!

Reply to Kurupt