Question
Posted by: Arren | 2009/01/15

Is she preggies??

Hi Doc, my Gf has a bulgging boobs recently and I could feel that they are even heavy as well. I asked if whether is pregnant or not and she denied the pregnancy. I squeezed them and some whitish looks like milk came out! But she is on contraception injection ..... so can she fall pregant ??

She lost a baby sometime early in january last year and the baby was a premature! Why her breasts looks so swell recently ....?

I will appreciate your advice

Dear Arren
If she is taking her contraceptive injection regularly every three months she should not fall pregnant, but how sure are you that she did take it? Rather ask her to do a home pregnancy test to confirm.