Question
Posted by: KK | 2010/03/26

Is she playing games with me?

My G/F (26) broke up with me(28) in Jan. We had been together for about 8 yrs and have a 6 year old daughter together. I would admit that the reasons for a break up were valid to a certain extent and a lot had happened in our r/ship.She said she was sure that she doesn''t want to be in a r/hip with me anymore and I must move on. My family also had a hand inour breakup.

Ok fast foward....a month after the break up, she stumbled across me at night driving with another lady and she threw a fit and was furious!! She knows that I still love her.
I''ve tried to reoncile with her to no avail coz shekeeps telling me the same thing. What has confused me is that she told one of her close friends that she won''t leave me ie she has plans of coming back. This friend told me bt thats not what my g/f says to me.
I''m so sick of this situation bt the problem is I love this woman so much and was planning to makie her my wife. We both have good carreers .

Does this make sense to any of you..? please help and bring some light.

I responded the other time this question was posted

1