Posted by: Confused | 2009-03-10

Is she playing games? Or confused or ??

I met this girl a couple months back... she' s really sweet and felt an instant attraction to her, something that I havent felt in a while.

We went out on a couple of dates, then she dropped the I need space bomb and the very next day, she calls me to go see a movie! I had plans... in the early evening, but made it to the late movie.

Anyway, from then on, she' s kinda been blowing me off to go out, so I left it at that.

Now, she contacts me two days in a row, which is like unusual.

I really like this girl, but I can' t take the mindf**k!

What do I do? Do I carry on beating a deadhorse? Or what?

The question is always easy and the answer simpler . What do you want from this association ?
If you would like this relationship to blossom and continue then you should state it upfront and pursue it if you get an affirmative response .If not then you would follow your heart and let go .