Posted by: Khusta | 2009-01-10

Is she having it?

Hi there, I have a fiance and the problem is that I don' t think she' s enjoying sex no more and when I' m with another women I really enjoy it and they sometimes come 3 times before I do, not the same with my fiance I would come and she would' nt. I would' nt even feel the tightness of her vigina and sometimes when I' m inside her I have a feeling that she does' nt feel me as if my penis is small for her vigina. Please let me know if I' m being paranoid because I have a feeling that she' s started sleeping around although we staying together and I trust her at least 85%. She working for a Supermarket and abnormal hours and sometimes I thought that' s had to do with this prob beacause sometimes she would' nt be interested in it. Please advise.

Women dont need sex the way men do and they can happily go without it. What they want is love and fidelity. Perhaps she does not want sex from you because she knows you are sleeping around?

Posted by: Penelope | 2009-01-15

oh everyone' s responses were so appropriate - no need for me to say anything at all...

Reply to Penelope
Posted by: dw | 2009-01-12

You are an insult to the male species. You are worried that she is sleeping around, yet you brag about doing it yourself!! You are the type of person that does not deserved to be married, as you are just gonna destroy someone' s life and her respect for men (REAL MEN, UNLIKE YOURSELF)

Yes, I am a male in case you are wondering!

Reply to dw
Posted by: Tango | 2009-01-11

Get your act together - its OK for you to sleep with other woman and now you worried she is sleeping with others??? I would NOT want to have sex with my man if he slept with other woman.

Reply to Tango