Posted by: Kristen | 2009-07-24

Is she faking

Dear CS my SIL has been in and out of hospital this year she is being treated for depression the days that she is out of hospital she spends going to beauty salons to get waxed, manicures, hair etc. The reason she is depressed is because she is in financial debt running up clothing accounts. The whole family seems to be tired of visiting her in hospital so hardly go and her latest stunt was to overdose. Everybody was in shock when we visited her she was so happy like nothing happened. Her 4 and 2yr old witness the whole thing. She then starts to ask for chips and chocolates ans sweets like a baby. She then phones her maid and tells her to send her toiletries and favourite pj' s like she' s on vacation. And before we left she says she might be pregnant. How can she be hospitalised for so long when its so obvious she wants attention.

Sounds just like the neighbouring message which I have already answered