Question
Posted by: dean | 2010/08/16

is she cheating? Help

i work shifts so i get home at abt 11 one nite , get into bed and play with my wf whilst she was asleep. She got really hot, I really thought that she was giving into me, then b4 she came she looked at me and got really mad and shoved me aside. This has happened at least 3 times in the last month. Then on sat nite we are making luv and she says that i must never touch her clit or g spot even during oral that i must just get on top and get it over with. I spoke to her abt it and she says i am crazy.

Last wed i suprised her and bought her lunch and went to her office she ate thanked me and went back to work when she came home i was told that she got an e mail stating that they are not allowed visitors.

I am going crazy . Is she seeing someone on the side must i bow out?

One can not necessarily assume this, no, but it does seem that something is not right. One of the difficulties is that you have already tried speaking to her - maybe speak more generally about your sense that she is avoiding you or not interested in you rather than asking if she is cheating. If she can't give any reasons why she is responding as she is, then you know something is wrong, but I wouldn't say you can assume what it is. What you choose to do with that then is up to you...

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Rob | 2010/08/16

Yeshe is seeing someone else. Look at the signs and see what has changed in your relationship. She will give you sex but no fondeling or love, just sex to keep you sort of happy!! Eventually it will stop completely!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: jj | 2010/08/16

Talk to your woman, tel her how you feel, tel her what you dont like. Be straight and forward.

Reply to jj
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist