Question
Posted by: Prince | 2011/08/26

IS SHE CHEATING?

hI.

Ive been with my GF for 6yrs now and lately she has been very secretive, like everyday she deletes her dialed, received and missed calls, she does not even want me to hold her phone anymore with out ha freaking out, in the past it was all ok cause we access to our fones anytime and passwords to everything but now she has changed, could she be cheating and hiding something or not? and how do i confront her?

I don't know if she is cheating, she hasn't told me.
Yes, cheating is quite often the reason for someone you've known for some time suddenly becoming secretive. And whast you're describin does indeed sound suspicious, especially as it seems to be a recent change in how she behaves. So of course she COULD be cheating, or maybe hiding something else that could be significant.
Confrontation is hardly ever as useful as people seem to imagine, but couldn't you just choose a pleasant time and calmly point out how she has sudenly changed the way she behaves about this, and that this is obviously worrying and puzzling for you, and is there perhaps something she needs to tell you ?
After 6 years, which is a really long time, maybe she has become ready to move on and hesitated to tell you ?

7

Posted by: Honest | 2011/08/26

6 years and she is not engaged to you or married , l would also look for someone else!!!!!!!!!

You snooze you loose!!!!!!!

Reply to Honest
Posted by: SUZI | 2011/08/26

I do the same thing cos i''m seeing another man. and my phone is forever on mute when i''m with him, she is cheating

Reply to SUZI
Posted by: Rose | 2011/08/26

I also think so.. it is highly suspicious.

Reply to Rose
Posted by: Prine | 2011/08/26

thank you evry one for ur help and response i think its clear now that she is and ive been monitoring her for the past month now and i see she has changed. thanks alot guys peace

Reply to Prine
Posted by: Chris | 2011/08/26

Hi Prince, sorry to say this but yes, she has somebody else, get rid of her.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Caro | 2011/08/26

I am sorry to say that this is a huge possibilty. I react in the same way because I am cheating. My husband and I in fact do not check each others phones or emails. It is just an agreement we have as I request privacy and he seems to prefer not to know.
Best you sit down calmly and talk to her about it without actually accussing her. Just ask why things have changed. She does actually have rights to her privacy but if you suspect that she is cheating and you are in a relationship which you have agreed should be monogamous then you have a right to know.

Reply to Caro