Question
Posted by: DS | 2010/09/14

Is she cheaten on me?

Its been almost six months since we met. she stays about 65km awy frm me and she visits me twice a month. This week she told me she missed her period and she feeling some pain oh her nipples and I suspect she's pregnant but then I WONDER how because we always use protection.

Not only that, for the very first time I saw that she sent a her pic to a guy she claim its a old school friend. Now I'm afraid she may abort if shes pregnant hence she's far frm me and I wont find out. Please advise.

Dear DS

From what you have told me, your concerns don't seem to be of sexual problem, but more about your relationship. It is not easy having a relationship with some one who lives a distance away and who you can only see occasionally. It seems to me that you need to discuss your concerns with her.

2
Posted by: pt | 2010/09/15

Relax your mind is playing games with you

Reply to pt
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/15

Dear DS

Reply to Sexologist