Posted by: Mary Anne | 2009-07-20

Is Premature Ejaculation a permanent problem?

Has anybody on this site overcome PE?
...Or know of anybody who has overcome it?

I' m interseted to know if this is a permanent problem or not...

PE can be overcome through several options: pharmaceutical, self-help and counselling. please view for the various techniques that can be encouraged during sex to prevent PE. additionally, Kegal exercises stimulate the PC muscles which give greater control over the ability to control an orgasm / ejaculation.

if all else fails, please phone our helpline to be directed to a doctor that can prescribe pharmaceutical treatment options: 0860 100 262.

Posted by: PJ | 2009-07-20

Sorry, I did not answer your question.

I don' t know if I had PE in the true sense of the word, if I let myself go I would cumm after about a minute or so, still can at 48. I was lucky, I suppose, to experience sex as a very young man, with a much older and more experienced woman. She taught me self control. And the lack thereoff is really what PE is in my opinion.

I believe some men cumm after about five thrusts. If your man can last around a minute to two minutes, he doesn' t really suffer from PE, and he can overcome it!

Reply to PJ
Posted by: PJ | 2009-07-20

You know what Mary Anne. Any young man suffers from PE to some extent. How they deal with it determines if it will be a problem or not. There are ways to help reduce the symptoms physically(see above), but I experienced that it is more of a mental battle.

The biggest problem with us men,we think the penis is the source of pleasure for the woman and the thing that gives her orgasms - meanwhile it is our own source of pleasure and it gives us orgasms, and we concentrate too much on ourselves. As we get older, we become less focussed on ourselves.

He must begin to focus on you, giving you an orgasm without penetration. Then he can penetrate you and satisfy himself. He will also take longer to cumm the second or third time around, so if he can get it up a second time around, why not give him an orgasm first, BJ, hand job, doesn' t matter. Then let him recover and mount him for your pleasure.

Good luck!

Reply to PJ