Question
Posted by: sunshine | 2012/07/30

IS PREGNANCY POSSIBLE

Hi There

I had ovulation signs on 21 July 2012, egg-white like discharge, but wasn''''t like my usual ovulation discharge, I today, 23 July 2012 have proper ovulation discharge (egg-white like), we had unprotected sex on 21 July 2012, is there a possibility that I can fall pregnant in this period, How long does sperm survive within the female body?

TTC and I would like to know if this is possible from the 21st - 23rd?

I have regular periods, every 28 days, ovulation every 14 days.

Desperately wanting to be pregnant.

Yes it is possible. The egg survives for about 3 days after ovulation and sperm can survive for this time as well.