Posted by: Annie | 2010-10-29

Is PE a PERMANENT problem?

My boyfriend has a bit of a PE issue. Not as bad as many other men that I have read about on this forum who only last 2-5 minutes, but nevertheless it is a problem.

We have been dealing with it since we have been together for the past 2 years. He uses the " stop-start"  method, I will ensure that I do not overstimulate him (even with sounds or visuals that may arouse him too much) etc etc

He can last long, even as long as I remember my ex bf lasting, but he cannot band me hard and good without us having to stop.

So long story short we deal with it - BUT my question is will it ever be completely normal in the bedroom?

To answer your question: yes, PE can be treated. It's good to know that your'l have been trying to address it on your own. It shows maturity and trust in the relationship. PE can be caused by psychological problems as well as medical problems. Its prognosis also depends on weather it is primary PE (present from an early stage ) or secondary (has had normal intercourse without PE). Apart from the methods your' l have tried, there are other techniques that he could use to prolong intercourse, there are also local anaesthetic creams available as well as medication that may prove beneficial.I would advice seeking the expertise of a urologist or a sexologist to assist further.

Posted by: experience | 2010-10-30

Engage in mutual masturbation then do the stop go method. Worked wonders for me ....

Reply to experience
Posted by: dump | 2010-10-29

i can last 50 mins on a good day most of the time around 10 mins, i think the key is relaxation but not to much and not to little the right balance, if you get the balance right then he should last abit longer but hey if his a shit -|- now then he will probably be a shit -|- for the foreseable future.

Reply to dump
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-10-29

Do what I do,
No beers = 3 minutes
2 Beers = 5 minutes
6 Beers = 10 minutes
12 Beers Saag die hele aand.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: CONDOM | 2010-10-29

Reply to CONDOM
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-29

I cannot recall the exact figures but 2-5 minutes is not considered PE ! A high percentage of men ejaculate within that time frame.A further fairly high percentage does so between 5-15 minutes and only around 5pc last longer than that !
It takes practice and patience so keep at it and don''t let it become a big thing with him.Rather boost his ego and tell him how much you would it enjoy it even more if he could go longer.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Annie | 2010-10-29

Jubba, oh, aren''t you just a funny bunny! Poep-hol!

Reply to Annie
Posted by: ok | 2010-10-29

hold his balls in yr hands, as soon as he feels he is going to cum squeeze

Reply to ok
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-29

wat u can use is take some tobasco sauce, i little bit of bandidas habenero sauce and some tiger balm and mix together, right b4 sex apply to the head of his penis, works like a bomb

Reply to Jubba