Posted by: undepressed | 2008-12-03

Is Nuzak safe to stop PE?

I went to see a GP re PE this morning and he prescribed Nuzak. I' m 27 years old and not depressed at all apart from the obvious problem...

He suggested I take it for three months and then stop with the treatment. What are the side effects and does it really help? The last thing I want is to actually become depressed and dependent on this drug.

PE? Please explain?

Plz help me, does nuzak flouxetine help premature ejaculation, the reason im asking this is bcz i went to see my GP with the problem of PE and some depression as well

Posted by: undepressed | 2008-12-04

I meant Premature Ejaculation

Reply to undepressed | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Bozza | 2014-03-24

Hi there i know its been a while since you posterd this, I would like to know what did finally do with your problem (PE) I also suffer from the same problem please help

Posted by: Cherie | 2008-12-04

Well let me tell you something, It might not have the same effect on you as it has had on me, but I will never never suggest Nuzak to anyone. I have been on Anti-Depressants for nearly 7 Years - I used to be on Lily-Fluoxetine and Nuzak is it' s generic. Cybershrink has argued with me about this, but my doctor confirmed that some of the ingredients in Nuzak differs from Lily Fluoxetine. It caused paranoia, severe anxiety attacks and within 3 months I turned into a wreck. I wanted to commit suicide and it was just terrible, I had horrific dreams and couldnt sleep. I then quit it cold turkey, which was the worst thing I could do because the anxiety stopped but I was crying all the time and I had moodswings like crazy. When I finally got to my doctor he immediately prescribed Wellbutrin SR &  Lamicitin, which has helped me tremendously and improved my lifestyle like you cannot believe.

My advice is, go see a Phsyciatrist and get evaluated, before they put you on stuff you don' t need, and you mess around with your own wellbeing.

Reply to Cherie