Question
Posted by: Christin | 2009/02/02

Is Nur-isterate suitable for 20s

I have used Nur-isterate for over two years and have recently heard that there is not only a delay in the return of fertility (which I knew), but that is also adversely affects long-term fertility –  is this true?

I am 23 years old and would hate to compromise my ability to conceive in future. Is Nur-isterate a poor choice for young women?

Note: I have used the pill before, but suffered awful depression and weight-gain.

There is no long term effect on fertility. Nuristerate is fine for young women who are not planning a pregnancy for several years.