Question
Posted by: Saffron | 2012/10/04

Is Nativa Mom 2 B pregnancy shake safe to use?

I know it says it is specifically designed for pregnant and lactating woman, but is it recommended? I feel that I could benefit from a shake as I do not always eat a balanced diet of fruits and veggies everyday and want to eat as well as I possibly can, I take prenatal multivitamins everyday, so just wondering if I could take this shake one a day (you can make it with milk or water, i prefer milk for the extra calcium) I am not overweight, in fact my BMI before conception was a bit on the underweight side, only gained 2kg''s and i''m 17 weeks along. I just want to have energy and feel healthy and have a healthy baby.

It sounds like a good idea. It may give you more energy and will provide some vitamins.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/20

not yet pregnant but taking mom2B pregnancy supplement..will it help me get pregnant fast