Posted by: Angie | 2009-06-01

Is my sex drive too high?

My bf says I have a very high sex drive. He sometimes looks as if sex is a chore when I initiate it. Even though I do most of the work. He has ED, so I have to give him special attention before we start anyway (oral etc)  every time. I don' t mind that, because I know it helps the problem, so I do it gladly.

I am quite happy having sex every second night.
Orgasm are not the goal, as I am the one who doesn' t get to reach the big O anyway (so I can' t see him being pressurised by that). I just enjoy sex!
I feel strange about this comment he made, and feel that I simply don' t want to initiate sex now becasue I don' t know how he is going to react. I feel like a sex freak being told that I want it too much.

What can I do? I feel weird, and now sexually upset!

there is no normal sex drive. the sex drive is dependant on an individual's expression of it - it is variable and contextual. the only time sex drive becomes a problem is when there is a discrepency in desire between partners as it is in your case. please consult for more info on the sex drive and how to combat and heal a sexual relationship / partner.

Posted by: Claire | 2009-06-02

Angie I am the same - if you would like to chat offline I am at claireg69 AT gmail DOT com

Please mail me I know what it is like

Reply to Claire

i sit with the same prob i have a very high sex drive i' m like wat can we call it im like a duresell bunny if i could have it everyday that will not be enough my wife she is one of those who desides when she want' s to have sex her sex drive is very low ,but i don' t sleep around i do some thing else instead but sex is my ciggaretts so to speak.

Hey Angie, i just think he is being selfish and unfair to you. You mention that he suffers from ED, and you give him special attention. You try your best to please him, but to me it seems that he does not appreciate it. Hope i not not been too harsh, but thats my honest opinion.

Posted by: Angie | 2009-06-01

PS I am in my late 20' s, he is early 30' s

Reply to Angie