Question
Posted by: Dizzy Lizzy | 2010/11/22

Is my husband cheating?

My six sence telling me that my hubby is up to something, and i am going to catch him. He is lieing. I know he met someone in a restaurant. Now i requestedue,
the CCTV tape. With the help of the manager. But if it is true will i be able to handle it?

Only he can tell you that, or maybe a private detective. I suppose there could be innocent reasons for meeting someone ( presumably a woman ) in a restaurant, but then he wouldn't have any problem telling you about it.
I'm not sure that the manager of a restauramnt is entitled to give anyone security tapes of his clients - can you imagine how few people might eat there after they hear about that ?

5
Posted by: bet | 2010/11/23

why dont u just ask him if he is cheating - of which he will deny...you''ll feel like you are losing ur mind i tell you, but atleast he will know you are suspecting something. if you can''t handle the outcome, maybe you should let it go, but if the behaviour continues then you will know and you will catch him, you dont have to go ask for cctv - sounds a bit extreme

Reply to bet
Posted by: Yep | 2010/11/22

Yep Sisii he is cheating. Why is everybody like this....(cheating) ? Be strong

Reply to Yep
Posted by: Dizzy Lizzy | 2010/11/22

I rather want to know. What is the use staying in a marraige where someone do not want you anymore. Rather know and get hurt and get over it. And move on?

When trust is broken how could you ever restore it?

Reply to Dizzy Lizzy
Posted by: pretty wife | 2010/11/22

If I were you Dizzy Lizzy I wouldn''t even request a tape, whats if its true? Once you have seen the tape what will you do after that?

For me "  not knowing anything won''t hurt you"  You wont be able to handle it, truth hurt more than anything....Even if you can ask him , definately he will deny it.

Reply to pretty wife