Posted by: Tim | 2010-08-04

Is my g/f cheating on me? Please help.

On sunday i was with my g/f and then her fone rang, when she picked up it was a guy, fine they spoke for two minutes or even less, but then she said she''ll see that guy later that day, but it happened that i slept at my g/f''s place/flat that sunday, at about 8pm her fone rang again but she didn''t pick up, she actually put it on silent. So i''m thinking this guy called to see her as they agreed during the day, but because i was there, she didnt pick the fone. Is she cheating on me, should i confront her?
Please help!

its obvious this is causing you alot of anxiety and unless you do confront her, your mind is going to wreak havoc with you. honesty is the best policy and trust is the basis on any relationship. you need to speak to her and let her know how you feel and why you feel this way.

Posted by: Assumption | 2010-08-05

NEVER ASSUME... You know how the saying goes hey..." assumption is the mother of all ......." 

Perhaps you should just ask who called?

Reply to Assumption
Posted by: Lebza | 2010-08-05

Yes, she is, talking from experience.

Reply to Lebza
Posted by: girl | 2010-08-05

sorry to say Tim but she is deffinately into this other guy on the phone, maybe not cheating yet...but seems like she wants to? Find out what she is not getting from you....

Reply to girl
Posted by: Homer | 2010-08-04

I always say that when they start to act or do things secretly there is reason for concern.Investigate more and then confron her if you have more evidence,But yes it sounds like she is pinching the cat in the dark..

Reply to Homer