Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/11/17

is my cycle changing....

i nomally go for 3-5days and not at nite, but since the 6th i have been bleeding nostop sometimes very light sometimes a little havyier but i dont overflow, but still not bleeding at nite..
is there a call for arlam?

You should see a doctor to find out why this is happening. Are you sure that this is vaginal bleeding?

1
Posted by: worried | 2008/11/17

sometimes there is no bleeding but cloths come out, and sometimes my pad would be dry and then i get this intense feeling to do no. 2 and then blood will just fill the toilet bowl, but still my pad will b dry/clean, untill i go to the loo again..

Reply to worried