Question

Is my boss a control freak?

I work for a small company, my boss, a woman, owns it. We recently had a disagreement during a meeting I requested to ask for a salary increase. I was extremely unhappy about the fact that she turned it down, and I felt she doesnt appreciate my circumstances because she has money and doesnt understand what its like to struggle. Because it was quite obvious that I was unhappy, she accused me of having an attitude and told me that she would not have me work in her company with an attitude. I was unhappy and I feel she wants to control my emotions by getting angry at the fact that I kept to myself and didnt wanna talk to her after our meeting. Is she a control freak? Cause she does it with other staff as well, and I feel its unfair bcause Im entitled to express my emotions when Im unhappy, as long as I dont let it affect my job, which I didnt let it

Is it coincidence, or are an increasin number of the postings we get complaining about nasty bosses, women complaining about women bosses ? And especially the control freak boss ?
However, I'm not sure it's control freakiness to resent an employee having anger about a decision you have made --- its not your mood as such she wants to control, but her decision-making, and she apparently doesn't tolerate being questioned or disagreed with, which is more controlling. Maybe consult a labour lawyer or Dept of Labour ? And isn't there now a labour law forum here in H24 ?