Question
Posted by: ailsa | 2010/02/20

is Maxislim Dangerous

Hello again Dear Diet Doc

After your detailed list of possible side effects of Maxislim capsules.
I have decided to have a medical check up . The severe abdominal pains I have been experiencing are as intense as childbirth and last up to eight hours.

From your list of side effects of the above capsules I don''t believe they are causing all of my symptoms

You have been a wonderful help and I thank you so very much for this

Kindest regards
Ailsa

Dear Ailsa
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you are going to have a medical checkup because intense abdominal pain can be caused by a wide variety of conditions (e.g. gallbladder problems and stones, kidney stones, ovarian cysts, to name but a few). I will hold thumbs for you and hope that the dr will be able to cure the pain.

1

Dear Ailsa