Question
Posted by: MEL | 2008/12/01

IS LACTOVITA SAFE TO USE WITH THE PILL

HI THERE.... I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER OR NOT LACTOVITA IS SAFE TO USE WHILST ON THE CONTRCEPTIVE PILL

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Mel
Yes, because the ingriedients of Lactovita are not absorbed into your blood stream, but are simply good bacteria(found naturally) which stay in your gut, it is quite safe to take during pregnancy.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

Posted by: nicky | 2009/01/05

Why do we have to wait for the expert to reply? Only on the probiotics page? I find that very strange?

just asking no aggressive or abusive behaviour intended.

Reply to nicky
Posted by: Admin | 2008/12/03

Dear MEL,

Thank you for writing in to Health24 - please wait for the Probiotic expert to reply or consult your doctor, or pharmacist.

Reply to Admin
Posted by: HDE | 2008/12/02

It is very safe to use with the pill. It is all natural " bacteria"  that you are just replenishing.

Reply to HDE