Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/06/10

Is kitty still MIA?

Howzit CS, im hoping to hear he's returned somehow?

Still MIA. Growing sadly weary of going to the door when I think I hear a miaow, and finding its just yet another of the hordes of local birds who imitate cat sounds so accurately.
May need to start looking for a kitten soon, a female, as less likely to wander. Still hoping he'll return, as his food dish and kitter box stare back at us ; but needing such company, especially for P

1
Posted by: Kitty love | 2008/06/10

I dont know if this is just a joke, but i have 5 six week old kittens to give away to a good home. I already have 3 and cant keep any more. Please let me know if any one is interested. I will check the posts again.

Reply to Kitty love