Question
Posted by: julia | 2010-04-16

is itimpossible??????

i hate oral sex.i will never suck a dick.never never.it must be disgusting.i have a bf and wer going to marry.u think it will be a problem? is it impossible without it?

you can communicate your concerns to him and come to a compromise, ie: you may not need to give him a 'blow-job' but you could offer him outer touch - stroking / masturbating his penis.

8
Posted by: g | 2010-04-20

oh just go to hell, what wrong with sucking a dick,,,

Reply to g
Posted by: julie | 2010-04-17

oh thx.u really heled me very much.Nike especially thx to u.

Reply to julie
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-17

Julie, you will like it much better if he is circumcised. Make sure he does that for you. Sex will be better for both of you too.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-04-16

Julia, it is nt impossible and It will only be a problem if your partner enjoys it and you dont want to do it, he might consider getting it somewhere. I used to feel the same but I can tell you now that I enjoy giving and receiving it, OMG, you dont know what you missing girl.... :-)

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-16

Many men and women don''t like the idea of giving oral sex but enjoy receiving ! Provided all is clean then there is nothing wrong with it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: nike just do it | 2010-04-16

well to be honest if you both had a shower before trying to have oral sex and he goes down on you and you enjoy it to bits and you felt very aroused just maybe you can try to just kiss or lick the front and slowly try to get used to it.

but if you can''t hopefully it won''t be an issue for him

good luck

i just know that it''s very very nice if i get a blow

Reply to nike just do it
Posted by: m16 | 2010-04-16

If you dont do it someone will...

Reply to m16