Posted by: Gubs | 2009-07-03

is it wrong timing?

I went off the pill in Oct 2008 (Nordette) and today the conception has not happened yet.I get my periods normal.we make sure that we have sex on the 14thday,as we think this is my fertile time.-i do not know what to do anymore as we have been trying for almost 7mnths now.can it be that we are having sex on the wrong days?I am also not sure when i ovulate but i start bleeding every 19/20 every month.any suggestions?

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Your fertile period should be from Day 12 -16.

I have a normal 28 days cycle, and struggled to fall pregnant for 4 years. I concieved on day 8 of my cycle, and am currelty 7 weeks pregnant. Keep that in mind, as I was also under the impression that day 14 was the right time!