Question
Posted by: A | 2012/07/24

is it wrong of me?

is it wrong of me to get upset coz my bf is chating to his friend''s gf on fb? he met her briefly once she then invited him on fb and now they chat every other day. i just feel that if you meet someone briefly, that you don''t even know how can you be chatting. now i''m the wrong one accusing him of things he''s not doing. and he now threatens to leave me and our boy coz he is tired of me accusing him.

Another example of Facebook caused mischief. Its hadly your business ; he may be cheating his friend, and this may indicate some risk of him cheating on you ; but apparently this is "chatting" rather than necessarily cheating. What are you actually acusing him of ? Do you know what he's saying ? What he intends ? Whether his friend knows about this ?
If he has a child with you, and he is threatening to leave you both "coz he's tired of me accusing him ", surely this isn't the only accusation that is bothering him ? Sit down together almly and talk this through ; maybe see a couples counsellor together if you can't work it out on your own.

3
Posted by: Hary | 2012/08/04

pki- email nman po skin kung merong aviblaale na traing or seminar para maging occupational health nurse as soon as possible please thanks! pti na din ung mga informations . near in tarlac!

Reply to Hary
Posted by: Kerry | 2012/07/27

I wish I knew what the fascination with Facebook is - I too have a facebook account and it really is silly and a complete waste of time. I deactivated my account a while ago and I must admit I not miss the falseness of it at all. Maybe you should find out what they were chatting about before you accuse him of anything. You must remember one thing, it it very easy to hide behind a FB profile and pretend to be something you are not - maybe they find it exciting to chat on FB - I knew I did many months ago. I chatted to an old school friend of mine and before long he was asking me for nude pics etc. Tell him that it makes you feel uncomfortable knowing that he is chatting to another woman on FB - it could honestly be innocent chatting and nothing more.

Reply to Kerry