Question
Posted by: Wanting to be loved | 2009-09-11

Is it wrong?

Hi everyone pls don' t bite my head off. I have a 1yr old daughter and my BD and I are not in good terms, since I got pregnant I was talking to be ex who was there for me in hard times, even after my child was born he was there for me helping financially and supporting me emotionaly since my BD didn' t now my BD wants us to try and work things out and now my ex was involved with some and I new this even though they were always fighting.

Now my ex wants us to get back together the things is hes girlfriend has a 2months baby boy and she just moved out of their home and went back home cause my ex told her, he is not ready for marriage. I don' t know what to do I can' t let him not be there for his son and expect him to raise my girl and at the same time I don' t want to loose him, pls tell me what must I do

I try not to bite people's heads off --- it'd be contrary to my strict diet ( on Fridays, I eat only stricts ).
Sounds like the situation has got rather complex, with 2 levels of ex involved. Now your ex wants to get back with you, having neglected you while you were raising his child, and in the meantime has got another gf and had a child with her ? And he's told her he doesn't want to marry.
If he wants to contribute, financially and emotionally, to the raising of his child, that may be good for the child --- if this isn't just a fancy he'll have for a month or two, as its no good for the child to have a mysterious man wander into and opu of her life. As to whether there's any value for you yourself in renewing the relationship with him as woman to man, think that through. Why did you two part before ? And has anything significant changed since then, to change those reasons and prevent them from turning up again ?