Question
Posted by: Rosee | 2008/06/13

Is it unprofessional or what?

I lost my parents in 2006 so my granny lives far away from my home. I am pregnant and havent got a chance to visit her and tell her that i am pregnant and my tummy is growing bigger and bigger everyday and i am afraid that someone who knows her might bump into me and tell her that i am preg before telling her so is it advisable to tell her on the phone cause she calls me almost every day. please advice. I havent to my manager also but some of the people i work with knows, the problem is i dont know how to aproach her maybe you can give me some tips

The easiest way is just to tell her when you next speak to her.

2
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/13

Im sure she will be so happy that she wont mind its not in person. Let her share in your joy!

Reply to LL
Posted by: Nix | 2008/06/13

i would tell her on the phone. surely she'll understand that you are far and can't just pop in to break the news.

Reply to Nix