Question
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/17

Is it true?

I have read that the first signs that a man is not interested in you any more is when he stops kissing you. He can still have sex wtih you - because that is what men do, but they dont kiss you any more and there is no more hugs, cuddling or intimacy of any kind.

I would just like to know from the expert if this is true. Thank you

It is not possible to determine from simple behaviour change how someone is feeling; although there clearly is something that is different it doesn't necessarily mean that he has lost interest in you. There are a number of possibilities here including becoming complacent and taking a 'short cut', he may have struggled with the idea of that kind of affection but made the effort in the beginning, or I suppose it is possible that there is some emotional distance between the two of you and but he is still wanting to meet his sexual needs...you need to check this out with him. If you enjoy that part of the intimacy, it's okay for you to tell him that you miss it and want it back...if he has lost interest he'll let you know at that point.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: MJ | 2011/10/17

some guys just dont like kissing... it''s like some poeple prefer a sex position over another...my boyfriend doesn''t like kissing.. he has been this way from the beginning and his ex told me the same thing about him..so i know that''s just the way he is, but if your BF just out of the blue stopped wanting to kiss you, you should speak to him about it, maybe there''s something going on that he is not telling you, maybe its something personal, guys dont show their emotions very well, so he may express himself in his own way ( not kissing) yes he''ll still haev sex with you, its a carnal need, but he may not be affectionate. If you dont want to approach the subject to him directly try couple''s councelling, it will help you both communicate better so you understand each other. dont just jump to conclusions and think he doesn''t love you anymore, give him the benefit of the doubt until you know what''s going on. Best of luck.

Reply to MJ
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/10/17

You are letting him have sex with you but there is no intimacy? he is using you and you are stupid. Sorry to be harsh, but it is the truth.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Varkie | 2011/10/17

it is true, but maybe you have issues in your relationship that made him stop loving you, to many issues, unless you put things in your mouth that he does not like....

Reply to Varkie
Posted by: paul | 2011/10/17

ther is an element of truth in that

Reply to paul
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist