Question
Posted by: STRANGER | 2011/03/08

IS IT TOO MUCH?

HEY GUYS I HAVE A PROBLEM OF LOVING SEX TOO MUCH, I CAN HAVE IT -|- LESS TIMES A DAY AND NEVER GET TIRED OR ENOUGH. I JUST KEEP WANTING MORE THAT MY BF IS EVEN COMPLAINING...... IS THIS NORMAL OA DO I NEED MEDICAL HELP

There is no normal when it comes to frequency of sexual intercourse. Libido varies at different stages of one's life and between different people. It may be a concern though if your 'loving sex too much' impacts on your relationship or your life in general. If it is problematic for you, it may help to discuss this with a trained professional. You can contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral.

3
Posted by: Mr G | 2011/03/10

If I had my way I would probably do it at least 2 times every day... but unfortunately I don''t have a gf that can keep up...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/03/10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Theuns | 2011/03/09

Nothing wrong with that - i also love sex a lot. I doont think you need medical help.

Reply to Theuns