Question
Posted by: C''tjie | 2010/10/03

IS IT TO SOON?

Okay, it''s madness. How long is to soon after a relationship break up of more than 10 years, to get involved with some1 again? I am just afraid i''m on a rebound still after a year?

There is no rule. It depends on the extent to which you are still psychologically hung up on the previous relationship, and if you feel you are still rebounding, you probably are. But seeing a counsellor could help you to clarify and deal with such issues

3
Posted by: Maria | 2010/10/04

There are no rules, it is an individual thing.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Germ | 2010/10/04

when you feel ready it is time just got out ofr a 10year relationship myself but you will know when you ready and only you

Reply to Germ