Question
Posted by: Seigo | 2009-03-17

Is it thyroid hormonal imbalance?

My story...Had sexual relations with my boyfriend and had periods the next day which was 08/02/2009...I am very regular with a 29/30 day cycle...I should have had my period around the 9/03/2009 it is now the 17th and still nothing. The only thing i noticed is a bit of a sore throat(irritation) when i turn my head towards the ceiling. seing that it was way past my ovulation time should i rule out pregnancy?Could it be my thyroid gland?

Thanking you in advance for your response.

I am not sure why you think your thyroid may be causing the missed period. You don't say whethr you have a history of thyroid problems. You should exclude pregnancy as ovulation can occur at unexpected times.