Question
Posted by: worried | 2009/02/23

Is it Thrush?

I have been having this sower smell coming out of my vagina, its thick and whitish I have been to doctors and have been to clinics and they always tell me that i have thrush but non of the medication they give me actually works, i first started to notice it early last year and i still have it, i have never been pregnent. Could this really be Thrush or is it something maybe more serious? please help.

If the medication doesn't help, it may be something else. Ask your doc`tor to send a swab of the discharge to the lab to see what it is.