Posted by: Janet | 2011-08-23

When I get up from sitting down I feel dizziness or if I have been standing for 2 long I get drowsy. Lately my body is not the same and I am constantly tired. Could I be getting Stress or Depression. Its been like this for a week now. Im sure its not pregnancy as my boobies are sore and get that way when I am about to start my period along with period pain. Please help

The dizziness is related to the positional change. You stay well hydrated during the day and you can have salty snacks when the dizziness is present. There are a multitude of reasons for feeling weak and tired and you will have to consult your doctor for blood tests to determine the cause. Please note that tenderness of the breasts is also a sign of pregnancy.