Posted by: tee | 2011-08-05

is it something bigger?

Hi Doc,

I have a few things that have been bothering me and I am wondering if they''re normal or symptoms of something else.
My neck has been reallyy itchy, I can''t hold in my urine, I can be really hungry but when I eat I can only eat a little or I feel like throwing up. This Is all I remember but is it anything I should be worried about?

I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to address your symptoms. I do not think that it is anything serious but the correct treatment can alleviate your symptoms. Some metabolic disturbances, like hypothyroidism or diabetes can be a cause for your symptoms.

Posted by: tee | 2011-08-08

Also, night sweats. Even when the fan is blowing and the window is open

Reply to tee