Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2010/11/19

Is it safe for your partner to ejaculate in you when on the 3 month Injection

I am a bit confused.

Is it safe for your partner to come in you when you are on the 3 month petogen injection? i would just like to know as i am not ready for another child right now and i have been on the injection for two weeks. i also know that you have to wait around 10 days before engaging in unprotected sex, but what are the chances of falling pregnant while on the 3 month injection?

Yes it is safe. The failure rate of the injectable is less than 1%.

2

Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/19

The injection is a very strong contraceptive so the chances of u actually falling pregnant is very, very slim... i went on it and only got my period a yr after stopping it and struggled to fall pregnant again. Good luck.

Reply to Woman