Question
Posted by: Priyanka Sah | 2012/06/18

Is it Right ?

My husband sex style is different. No foreplay. But he sex every night. Whenever in night his Di*ck is ready, He just undress me , Force push his erect di*ck in my puss*y and starts pounding, until he ejaculates. Sometimes it will be fast , leaving me unsatisfied, sometimes it will be long and I too get orgasm.
When he leaves me unsatisfied I feel bad. I talked to him, but he never changed his style. He sex everynight, else he can''t sleep. During my periods I have to do oral sex and swallow his semen.
This is my sex life. My friends says their hubby lick and suck their puss*y. But my hubby say no. What I need to do ?

It seems that you are very unsatisfied with your sexual relationship with your husband. I would advise that you try to talk to him about this and to explain that while you enjoy having sex with him, you are left feeling unsatisfied and that your needs are not being met. It is sometimes useful to explain that the male and female have a different sexual response. You might explain that it is necessary for him to take time in order for you to get aroused. This arousal is necessary for women so that there can be adequate response and lubrication so that intercourse is not painful. This foreplay as you mentioned, can take the form of sensual touching. It might be necessary to explain where you prefer to be touched. This need not take the form of oral sex if he is adversed to that, but all over body touching and not just to the more sensitive genital areas or breats initially until you are aroused. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

11
Posted by: Billy | 2012/06/21

You guys better stop with your nonsense!!!

Reply to Billy
Posted by: Top Dog | 2012/06/20

Hey, by the way i''m a bottom and enjoy every bit of it, ok.

Reply to Top Dog
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/20

Just to let you know that was not me posting above.I agree with TOP DOGS comments.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Top Dog | 2012/06/20

@ XXX

Go screw yourself...

You are the F@ckin Bonehead here...

Reply to Top Dog
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/19

Don''t entertain this idiot. Go and read various posts by this bonehead pretending to be a guy then a girl, he''s fckd in his head, check the grammar and writing style, he speaks dom english and by the way no women unless a nutcase will refer to her vagina as -|- . Go back to Paki you domkop

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Carlos | 2012/06/19

Just dump the bloody husband....

Reply to Carlos
Posted by: billy | 2012/06/18

What you descripe is actually rape.He can get jailed for it

Reply to billy
Posted by: Sting | 2012/06/18

Study the Kama Sutra or try tantric sex. Trudy and I do this all the time. Very time consuming but most enjoyable.

Reply to Sting
Posted by: Top Dog | 2012/06/18

u have a problem.he has to make love to u,foreplay is the most important factor when making love,this is the way i see it,you are just a -|- ing machine for him.He is worring about his sex drive drive and not yours..wat happens if u say no when he wants to have sex with you.

Reply to Top Dog
Posted by: James | 2012/06/18

I think you asj your mother. After that i suggest you stop playing on the internet. Idiot

Reply to James
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/18

Reply to sexologist