Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/06/18

is it really over?

i am six months pregnant and about three weeks ago my bf and i had this huge argument that ended up him wanting out cause i was bossy and domineering partly because i asked him to join me at the baby show and he was working at home the whole day and thefore felt henpecked.
we had numerous arguments of which were more on him paying damages for the child before he is born or will have no rights to the child which he thinks is lobola. any way i eventually told him to forget the whole thing as i was tired of fighting, thats until last week when he called me on one of my worst days when everything possible could go wrong went wrong and i was just crying by myself (he always seems to pick up on my moments of weakness always) he drove over to my house and began comforting me and we had another argument which we ended up laughing at each other and felt like we're over sensitive. he took me out to dinner and made sure i was not sad and left he keeps calling regularly sms each other infact its as if we have picked up were we left off except for the sexual part cause he lives far now cause of his new job. i miss him dearly and a part of me thinks were through and i have to face rasing our son alone while the other believes we will be together again should i let go or forget and carry on with my life.
i know he loves me and i do him but we seem to fight too much now during the pregnancy before we then we got along like two best friends

Why not see a relationship counsellor together to explore whether you can get this relationship working well for both of you --- and if not, then at least to part knowing better how to avoid such problems in the future ?
And either way, he must pay maintenance for the child he chose to father, and to realize that this is NOT lobola