Question
Posted by: Flower1980 | 2010/06/21

Is it really important

I have been working in a office with colleagues always being open with my personal bussiness. Now I am busy getting divorce and it''s not finalised yet, got a boyfriend in on the same floor, yes we work together, but now everyone is gossiping about me, saying that I am leaving my husband for this man.Which is not true, everyone had a problem with me dating this man because I''m not divorce but left hubby some time ago. My family even my mom knows about this guy and they don''t have a problem with it cause tthey know what I went through in my marraige. So do I really have to care what my colleages think or is it important what my family think. My 7 year old son has met my boyfriend and likes him, I even ask him must I go back to your daddy or must I marry uncle................. and he said you must marry uncle......he wants to be loyal to his dad and yet still wana be happy. I hate working in a office enviroment where I know everyone is two faced. I am not leaving hubby for this man, it''s just been through alot for 7 years and don''t love him no more. Should I really care what colleages think, should I just ignore and make me happy? I am a tipe of person with a small heart that does care what other people think, yet this is my Personakl life. This man makes me happy, should I just leave it, see see it as a stumbling stone that stone that I have to get over. I am like the talk of the town know.

Fortunately its not compulsory to care deeply about what other people think or say about you. Its worth not totally ignoring them ; sometimes they're right or at least raising an important issue ; but then make up your own mind about what is right. There wil often be someone jealous - or just so darn bored ( especially at work ) that they gossip

2
Posted by: Flwor1980 | 2010/06/21

Some of my close friends say they are jealous, caus this guy has everything the looks, the care, lots admire hi m, and hi is white. Where as I am colored, have a son ( luggage) come from a not so good area and he fell for me. I am not bad looking though, I just hate it people talking about me.

Reply to Flwor1980