Question
Posted by: Peter | 2008-12-03

Is it premature ejaculation

I last only 30sec when i masturbate and when i play with my girl friend i blow before insertion,is it premature ejaculation,till today i never had sex before,is it because of that ,pls help me how to last long and give lot to my gf

I suspect that you do not suffer from premature ejaculation but rather that you just need to become more aware of your body and also control over your orgasms. In order to learn to control your orgasms it is better to masturbate at first and in doing so, start to become aware of which sensations trigger a 'point-of-no-return' in which you ejaculate. By recognising this 'point' you will be better able to know when to cease stimulation of your penis (ie withdrawel from the vagina or removal of hand) and to only begin stimulation when the 'point' disappears. This will help you to gain control of your ejaculations. Please see the following websites for more info: www.jackinworld.com and www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: long laster | 2008-12-06

darn near every guy loses his load fast his first time doing it becuause it' s an awesome feeling we' ve never felt before. It takes time before you get used to how good it feels and eventually you' ll learn to control your orgasm. In the mean time, when you feel your ready to cum there is a technique that can help you. THe first thing is you need to stop stimulation on your penis by either withrawing from a vanina or stop masturbating. What you need to do now is to release the tension of the pelvic muscle. Instead of pulling the muscle up as if you are trying to stop peeing, push the muscle down, like when you' re farting or making bowel movements. Try this out first a couple of times without masturbating, while sitting on a chair for instance. The switch has to be done as soon as you feel the muscle tensing. Remember it won' t be easy  your body will tell you to continue stimulation and will try to contract and pull up your pelvic muscle. You' ll need to do the opposite: stop stimulation and push out. Continue pushing till you feel the orgasm fade away

Reply to long laster