Posted by: Ino | 2013-01-22

is it possoble??

i would like to know maybe some you guys have been in that situation. you go for hiv test in a local gov clinic, you get results same time, and it shows two lines, one is very dark and other on is very light, the coucelor says you''re positive. then you take another test and find that its negative??

Posted by: ino | 2013-01-24

Hi dear, thanks for responding. i am asking about hiv tests. the ones that you get your results within second. can they lie?

Reply to ino
Posted by: Mimi | 2013-01-23

U don'' say in ur post whether u did the same test the second time around. If it was the same, then go for a different test, like Elisa test and the results thereof will confirm either of the two. When I was about 22, I went for a pregnancy test whose results came exactly the way u mention, with a very faint (almost nonexistent) second line. The nurse said I am pregnant, and I was devastated as I did not want to be. Well, it turned out that I was not pregnant and I realized thatbafterngoing throu hell. What I am trying to say is the there is a chance that the initial positive result was incorrect.

Reply to Mimi