Question
Posted by: Bibie | 2008/10/31

IS IT POSSIBLE TO OVULATE EARLY?

I had my period on the 21 October, and yesterday I thought I was ovulating, or on my fertile days because I saw a slippery discharge. I was wondering if its possible to ovulate so early than before the fourteen day. It is because my period comes after 35 days or 34, and I normaly think that my fertile days are from the 18-23. Please assist as I' m struggling to concieve so that I can have sex these days.

It is possible to ovulate early. f you are unsure about ovulation time, use an ovulation kit.