Question
Posted by: Bibie | 2008/10/31

IS IT POSSIBLE TO OVULATE EARLIER

Subject: IS IT POSSIBLE TO OVULATE EARLY?
Posted by: Bibie
Message:
I had my period on the 21 October, and yesterday I thought I was ovulating, or on my fertile days because I saw a slippery discharge. I was wondering if its possible to ovulate so early than before the fourteen day. It is because my period comes after 35 days or 34, and I normaly think that my fertile days are from the 18-23. Please assist as I'  m struggling to concieve so that I can have sex these days.
Date: 31/10/2008

Dear Bibie

In the first instance any menstrual period 34 days or longer is to be considered abnormal and therefore the presence of the slippery discharge is totally unreliable as there appears to be significant underlying hormonal imbalance. This maybe an early indication of polycystic ovarian syndrome and I would suggest that you have yourself investigated as soon as possible.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim