Question
Posted by: Mica | 2010/10/06

Is it possible to get too wet???

My question is regarding how wet I would get during intercourse. I seem to be getting extremely moist &  it''s getting to the point where I''m not enjoying the experience anymore...

Some people do lubricate more than others, but if you are noticing an increase in lubrication when aroused than on previous occasions it may be worth having a physical check up. Sometimes hormones in contraceptives can cause excessive lubrication and this could be addressed by changing the contraceptive. However, there could be other reasons too, so I recommend you have a check up with a well-woman specialist or a gynaecologist.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: FIFI | 2010/10/06

Let your boyfriend hummer you until u are dry.It needs experienced and a big think

Reply to FIFI
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/06

The wetter the better for me as a man .....it shows you are enjoying the experience......just try different postions so you can feel your man better.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Leo | 2010/10/06

You can always use a tissue to mop it up. The wetter the better for me.

Reply to Leo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/06

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist