Question
Posted by: kerry | 2012/07/23

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT - URGENT

Hi There

I had ovulation signs on 21 July 2012, egg-white like discharge, but wasn''t like my usual ovulation discharge, I today, 23 July 2012 have proper ovulation discharge (egg-white like), we had unprotected sex on 21 July 2012, is there a possibility that I can fall pregnant in this period, How long does sperm survive within the female body?

TTC and I would like to know if this is possible from the 21st - 23rd?

Desperately wanting to be pregnant.

Dear Kerry
It is possible to fall pregnant, as to your question, how long does sperm survive in the female body. Sperm can survive for up to 72 hours.
Answered by Dr Y.M.Dasoo

35
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/17

My name is Sarah Phillip, i live in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all.I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Brenda, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.FRED you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on (geniusspells@outlook.com or geniusspells@yahoo.com) or call him +13477733416

Posted by: Omar Flynn | 2016/05/05

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Osemu Okpamen from India helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months back. My name is Omar Flynn from Australia. I tried all i can to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of how Doctor Osemu Okpamen has been effective on helping people and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +2348135254384. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 24 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold this year 2016. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

Reply to Omar Flynn
Posted by: Tracie Aldana | 2016/04/20

I can't say Doctor Osemu Okpamen is the almighty GOD but he's a GOD on earth. Why i said that is because he helped me to get back my husband that divorced me 3 years back living me hopeless with nothing. I searched for local helps around but nothing good showed up. So, i decided to go into the internet in search of help and i discovered that Doctor Osemu Okpamen was been praised globally for his good works. I decided to get in touch with him for assistance and he prepared a spell for me and assured me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours i was skeptical about it but i had no choice than to believe in his words. To my greatest surprise, my husband called me and started pleading that he was coming back home and today, we are living as one big happy family again. Am Tracie Aldana from Kentucky USA and here is my cell number +1270-946-9415. Get in touch with him now if you need any help like getting your love ones back, spell to get pregnant, spell to stop divorce, spell to cure any kind of diseases like Aids, HIV, Anemia, Cancer, E.T.C. Email him now on; Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com OR what'sapp on +2348135254384 or call on +2349032265990

Reply to Tracie Aldana
Posted by: janet johnson | 2016/03/17

I want to share my true life story, and how i got help to save my life and my marriage firstly i want to thank a great man called Dr.fara. i was married for the past 8years looking for a baby badly and i have spend alot of money for medical description all to no avail until the 9years after loosing hope already and my husband has already made up his mind to marry another woman and it was like a big slap on my face one faithful day i was on the internet checking on what to do to get pregnant and i saw a testimony share by Marina johnson in Brooklyn NY, USA on how she got help to have a baby of her own today and she now live a happy life with his husband and she also pregnant again and i quickly contacted the email and phone number wrote which is drfaraspelltemple@gmail.com and +2348054265852 now am pregnant after doing what this man ask me to do and the instruction he gave to me, am now 7months pregnant after 8years of marriage am so so happy and if you are out there having this similar problem quickly contact him now for your help,he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, he cast spells for different purposes like... (1)If you want your ex back. (2) herpes cure. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you. (5)Hiv cure. (6)[Als disease cure. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)if you are not seeing your period he can also cure you.

Reply to janet johnson
Posted by: janet johnson | 2016/03/16

I want to share my true life story, and how i got help to save my life and my marriage firstly i want to thank a great man called Dr.fara. i was married for the past 8years looking for a baby badly and i have spend alot of money for medical description all to no avail until the 9years after loosing hope already and my husband has already made up his mind to marry another woman and it was like a big slap on my face one faithful day i was on the internet checking on what to do to get pregnant and i saw a testimony share by Marina johnson in Brooklyn NY, USA on how she got help to have a baby of her own today and she now live a happy life with his husband and she also pregnant again and i quickly contacted the email and number wrote which is drfaraspelltemple@gmail.com and +2348054265852 now am pregnant after doing what this man ask me to do and the instruction he gave to me, am now 7months pregnant after 8years of marriage am so so happy and if you are out there having this similar problem quickly contact him now for your help,he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, he cast spells for different purposes like... (1)If you want your ex back. (2) herpes cure. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you. (5)Hiv cure. (6)[Als disease cure. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)if you are not seeing your period he can also cure you.

Reply to janet johnson
Posted by: Sarah Meridith | 2016/03/01

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO EVERY ONE ONLINE HERE LOOKING FOR A GOOD SPELL CASTER 90 percent of the spell casters here are fake ..my name is Sarah Meridith from USA i have been scammed by 2 different spell casters named Dr Shagi and Dr igodo until i came across Dr Udoka Sammy via web..he told me if i get the items and he work for me i can pay him anything i can afford, he worked with sincerity for me and in 6 days my in-laws called me plead to me that my ex wife want me back but don't know how to do it directly, she came to me the following day and we are happy again..am thanking Dr Udoka Sammy for his sincere work which is lacking among African spell casters.. am also using this medium to tell you all to beware of scammer and try to know one because Dr. Udoka Sammy will follow due process before anything that has do with finance..his contact is drsammyantispell@gmail.com or +2348169207875 contact him today and all your problems will be solve is an assurance from a testifier thanks.

Reply to Sarah Meridith
Posted by: Maria | 2016/01/28

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care 10)Help bringing people out of prison 11)HIV/AIDS and cancer cure. 12)Revenge and death spell. 13)Lottery winning spell. 14)Money spell. Contact him today on: orkstarspell@gmail.com you can also visit his website, www.orkstarspell.webs.com or call him on +2349039553523 ??.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/16

A GREAT SPELL CASTER WHO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND AND ALSO HELP ME GET PREGNANT. Good day ladies and Gentle men, i want to give thanks and honor to this great man who deserve it, i never taught i could be happy in life again cause my Husband left me 6months ago because i was unable to get pregnant for him after 3years of marriage, but the great DR. KEN brought back my happiness within 24 hours by helping me bring back my Husband and also cast a pregnancy spell for me that help me get pregnant to my first child ever in life. DR. KEN did a thing of surprise in my life within 24 hours by bringing back my love, my husband my sweet heart. I think am the most happiest woman on earth which DR. KEN made me to be, All thanks and appreciations to DR. KEN for putting a smile on my face, my friends out there who need help no need to contacting people which are scams just go straight and contact DR. KEN, cause he is tested and and trusted, If you want to contact him you can contact him via supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or view through his website and Contact him there: supersolutionhome.webs.com Call his phone number +2348074433380 Alexis Kimberly from United State of America

Posted by: helen faith | 2015/11/01

i have been trying to get pregnant for many years but it doesn't seems to work , i and my hubby has done all the test and the doctor steel could not get the reason why am not getting pregnant , until i was researching online how to get pregnant fast and natural ,it was then i saw so many comments and testimonies of different women and families from different parts of the world testifying how Dr Adudu has help them with the powerful witch craft destroyer powder and protection powder, that destroys any form of witch craft and making the impossible possible .then i decided to contact Dr Adudu and ask about the substance and the powder , i did request for it and it was sent to me via delivery agency and within 3days the powder and substance was delivered to me , with the instruction for various situation and how to use it , i did follow the instruction and before i had intercourse with my hubby i blew the powder into the air and around my house that very night , some few months later i fell ill and went to do test and my doctor confirmed it that i am pregnant , i really appreciate Dr Adudu for the good work and joy you brought into my family, just like i saw other peoples comment and i was encourage so am also putting mine out so that it will encourage some one other there crying , you can contact Dr Adudu and request for your own witch craft destroyer powder and wonder powder okay on Email :draduduspelltemple@gmail.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268...

Reply to helen faith
Posted by: hope tracy | 2015/10/10

My Name Is Hope Tracy, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr Adudu helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two son. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: {Dr aduduspelltemple@gmail.com or call him +2347050270268 you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

Reply to hope tracy
Posted by: hope tracy | 2015/10/10

Reply to hope tracy
Posted by: DANIELLE JOHN | 2015/10/02

Hello everyone,My name is Danielle John from Uk, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr Sam helped his wife(Moore Juliet) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted DR. SAM via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact DR. SAM now for help. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://danjohn221.blogspot.com/ This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through.

Reply to DANIELLE JOHN
Posted by: MOORE JULIET | 2015/09/25

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

Reply to MOORE JULIET
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/05

My name is MORGAN TRACY from USA My husband and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted DR.JATTO for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of DR.JATTO contact him through his email: drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/.

Posted by: Randy | 2015/07/23

What will i do to thank Doctor EHOHO the great spell caster for the help he rendered to me? how do i appreciate him for helping me get my lover back after 6 years of breakup? this is a testimony i must share because Doctor EHOHO is a God on earth. My heart is filled with Joy because HELEN the mother of my two children is back. she left me 6 years ago for WILLIAMS and said She does not love me any more because we had a fight, though i did all i could to get her back but my effort seems abortive just 3 days ago a friend of mine told me about Doctor EHOHO who helped him to solve all relationship problems so i decided to contact him also via email. Today i want to let the world know that Doctor EHOHO's spell is active, he is a man of his word and can be trusted 100% because as i speak now HELEN the mother of my two children came back to me yesterday on her knees begging me to forgive and accept her back. Do you need help of any kind then Contact Doctor EHOHO today via Email: drehohotemple@gmail.com He also cast so many spell like, (1) If you want your ex back. (2) you need a divorce in your relationship. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women & men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care. (10) if you have any kind sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness. Contact him today on: drehohotemple@gmail.com

Reply to Randy
Posted by: Randy | 2015/07/23

Reply to Randy
Posted by: Randy Mark | 2015/07/23

Reply to Randy Mark
Posted by: Randy Mark | 2015/07/23

Reply to Randy Mark
Posted by: morgan tracy | 2015/07/14

Reply to morgan tracy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/05

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony i have ever seen..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, after my husband separated me and my marriage of 8 years was broken down and i was totally inconsolable and without hope because i have tried all means to get my husband back after much pleading and did everything possible to make sure that he comes back, but nothing worked out for me.... And i saw a marvelous testimony with this email adress omozespelltemple666@gmail.com of this powerful and great spell caster called Dr Omoze on the forum.. And i saw how Dr Omoze reunited a family and brought the Husband of a woman back to her in just 24 hours..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Dr omoze did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband came to my house and knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr omoze.. you are certainly a God sent to me and my entire life and family.. he did his work just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours and it yielded an optimistic result to me and i was able to get my Husband back. right now my Husband has falling so much in love with me and my kids like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up his eyes to see how much i love and wanted him, i really don't know how best to be grateful to you Dr omoze for bringing happiness into my life and family, and now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his Email: omozespelltemple666@gmail.com, or connect him with these number +2348036640164.

Posted by: alic benson | 2015/07/05

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony i have ever seen..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, after my husband separated me and my marriage of 8 years was broken down and i was totally inconsolable and without hope because i have tried all means to get my husband back after much pleading and did everything possible to make sure that he comes back, but nothing worked out for me.... And i saw a marvelous testimony with this email adress omozespelltemple666@gmail.com of this powerful and great spell caster called Dr Omoze on the forum.. And i saw how Dr Omoze reunited a family and brought the Husband of a woman back to her in just 24 hours..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Dr omoze did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband came to my house and knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr omoze.. you are certainly a God sent to me and my entire life and family.. he did his work just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours and it yielded an optimistic result to me and i was able to get my Husband back. right now my Husband has falling so much in love with me and my kids like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up his eyes to see how much i love and wanted him, i really don't know how best to be grateful to you Dr omoze for bringing happiness into my life and family, and now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his Email: omozespelltemple666@gmail.com, or connect him with these number +2348036640164

Reply to alic benson
Posted by: lisa | 2015/06/15

To all that are listening i want to thank the great spell caster Dr. AIGBOR for a wonderful work he has done,before now i have been living in this word of tears and sorrows every day that pass this was as a result of my inability to get a child for my husband he had married me for about five years and since five years i could not get him a child,His family people was even the worst of it they advised my husband to get another wife so that he can get them a grandchild but for the fact that we love each other very much he promise that he will never leave me for another woman since we love each other very much although we were both happy but i still feel very bad for not getting pregnant for him,i have tried all the different hospital but no one could help me they where all saying the same thing that my womb have been tempered with due to surgical operation i had that affected my womb as a result of a serious accident i had long time ago when i was still 15 years old. I have thought of many ways to get my problems solve but it seems all effort came to nothing,because off my thinking i also develop a heart problem but all this things are now things of the past due to the help of Dr. AIGBOR, i came across him on one faithful day i can never forget the they i was introduce to this great spell caster by my cousin Mr Daniel here in USA who he helped to save his marriage a long time ago i am so very happy to have him as my cousin i contacted the great spell caster and he told us not to worry that every thing will be alright he casted a wonderful spell and as i speak now the same doctor who said i can never be able to get pregnant have confirmed that i am 2 months pregnant all thanks to the spell caster Dr. AIGBOR and come to think of it all my heart problem has also stop what a wonderful miracle my whole heart is full of joy its an on usual miracle so there listeners if you are looking for a help that need urgent attention beyond your power the only Spell caster i can recommend for you is Dr. AIGBOR you can contact him through his email:draigborspellhome@gmail.com or phone:+2349035428122 for fast and easy solution to all your problems.

Reply to lisa
Posted by: lisa | 2015/06/15

Reply to lisa
Posted by: lisa | 2015/06/15

Reply to lisa
Posted by: lisa | 2015/06/15

Reply to lisa
Posted by: lisa luke | 2015/06/15

Reply to lisa luke
Posted by: lisa luke | 2015/06/15

Reply to lisa luke
Posted by: Kate Jones | 2014/11/13

Dear getyourexbacksolutionspell@gmail.com, your medication is a must for any woman trying to get pregnant. I was devastated and so was my husband after being told by my fertility specialist at age 38 that I had no option but to consider adoption or donor eggs (according to my doctor I was out of eggs and gave me 4% chance of getting pregnant and a 2% chance of carrying a baby to full term). After much research and dozens of hours reading infertility related articles and posts online, I have found your website! I never believed in anything alternative to western medicine and thought all the other stuff like Chinese medicine was a hoax. But I was soon glad to be wrong as I followed your step. After one month of trying I became pregnant and had a beautiful healthy boy. Nine months after that I did everything in your medication again and after 2 months of trying I got pregnant again and gave birth to another perfect little boy. I would recommend anyone with an open mind to read your testimoney. It just might be the answer to your prayers. Thank you for everything you have done for me getyourexbacksolutionspell@gmail.com visit her website on http://weeblyalishaluraspell.weebly.com/available-spells.html

Reply to Kate Jones
Posted by: Grace | 2014/09/19

" Mama Alisha Lura I bought Your medication after 3 failed attempts at IVF. While I have conceived naturally in 05, I unfortunately miscarried. After 3 months of treatment using your step by step natural approach to infertility, I got pregnant with my little girl. I do believe that your unique Medication and techniques are nothing short of revolutionary as it helped us to have our daughter at age 43 and a half. I followed your recommendations before and throughout my pregnancy and still do today. Your guide gave me a whole different perspective on infertility even for a bitter skeptic woman who had three failed IVF attempts. Thank you, Lisa for all that you have done for me visit her email her today or visite her website on http://weeblyalishaluraspell.weebly.com/available-spells.html

Reply to Grace
Posted by: Allie Winters | 2014/03/26

with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr. Charles, my life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibroid problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me DR. CHARLES contact drcharlesbabyhome@gmail.com and i contacted him immediately, he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me and i believed in him so much because my friend has told me much about him that he was the one who help her to bring back her husband when her husband abandoned her and the kids. so DR, CHARLES gave me some instruction and other things i should do and i obeyed him very well, to cut the story short at the end of the month i went for check up in the clinic and the doctor confirm that i am two weeks pregnant, i and my husband were very happy and grateful to DR. CHARLES for his help towards our family and today i am a happy mother of three kids two boys and a baby girl all thanks goes to the great DR. CHARLES Contact him today with his email: drcharlesbabyhome@gmail.com i am 100% sure that he will meet your heart desire.

Reply to Allie Winters
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/18

Hi am 20 yrs old and my hubby s 30. V have been trying to conceive past 9 months. My last period was on feb 4th. And v started our try again on 8th. Can yu pls tell me when ll bcome pregnant

Posted by: Tammy williams | 2014/01/03

I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing. the doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don't know where else to turn. until one day I read how fertilitysolutiontemple@live.com helped others get pregnant ONLINE i then contacted via email and Prophet BABA cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and i was pregnant and later on i gave birth and i named my child "great" so that i can never forget the Prophet BABA who opened my blessings of conceiving today its marking 5years great was born and i also have a baby boy who is one and half years old, i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact fertility temple today and be happy this its contact email: fertilitysolutiontemple@live.com ,Tammy Williams

Reply to Tammy williams | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Suji | 2015/05/04

Me 34 and my husband 40 are trying to conceive for the past 1 year. We are medically healthy and for some reason I am not able to conceive. Please tell me when will I become pregnant?

Posted by: chantelle kotze | 2012/07/24

why did 2 home pregnat test show positive and blood test showed negative

Reply to chantelle kotze
Posted by: kerry | 2012/07/23

I do have regular period, every 28 days.

Reply to kerry