Question
Posted by: Guj1 | 2010/11/16

Is it possible that I''m b pregnant

Goodday Doc 
Can u please advice. In january 2010 I miscarried twins and I conceived them around September last year.Afterwards I started taking Nordette to regulate my cycle bcos my periods were not regular &  the nurse at my workplace advised me to take Nordette.So my cycle is now regular &  I get my periods between the 6th or 7th of each month.On the 22nd October my partner &  I had sex on the day that I was most fertile as per the ovulation calendar but I got my periods this month on the 9th November instead of my normal period days.Is it possible that I might have conceived even though my periods started.Last year after conceiving I stil had my periods in October &  November &  when I went to the doctor to do a preggies test the doctor found out I was 11weeks pregnant on the 02nd December 2009.I''m so confused.

I presume that you are no longer taking Nordette. Your period was only 2 days late and pregnancy would be unlikely.

4
Posted by: Guj1 | 2010/11/18

I''m still taking nordette &  religiously I''m not sure why my periods came 2 day later cos my periods either come on the 6th or 7th the latest.But then won''t stress about it now.Thanks

Reply to Guj1

Posted by: Guj1 | 2010/11/16

I did do a pregnancy test &  it came out negative &  I''m finished with my periods for about 3 days now but my breasts are very sore.What could that be.

Reply to Guj1
Posted by: Meez | 2010/11/16

Hello.. so sorry to hear about ure loss... do a pregnancy test and see wot happens.

Reply to Meez