Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/06/28

Is it possible...... please help!

Good day,

I am trying desperately to fall pregnant. My menstrual cycle is very regular and on time every month. I was supposed to start menstruating on Saturday or Sunday (26th or 27th June). There is nothing yet. How soon can you do a pregnancy test?

Thank you very much xx

You can test now.

4

You can test now.

Posted by: Anne | 2010/06/28

You can do a test immediately and it should be very accurate. Get a Home pregnancy test from a pharmacy or Clicks, if it is positive, go have a blood test done asap.
GOOD LUCK. I have been waiting to get preggies for four years already....

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/06/28

O yes, i forgot to mention, I have a couple of symptoms that I also need to mention, although i do not feel any kind of nausea at all, i urinate very very frequently, a couple of times a day. My breasts are very very tender, so much so that i battle to sleep at night some times. My body temperature feels very high, as though i have a fever, and am very dizzy during the day.

Please help....

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Mich | 2010/06/28

Reply to Mich