Question
Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MAN TO GET HARD AGAIN SHORTLY AFTER SEX?

I would like to find out if there is any way to get your man hard again after he has orgasmed. Is it even possible for it to happen? My husband is always done when he orgasms and i always wish it could go on for longer even though i have already orgasmed, i would .like to orgasm like 3 times if possible, but it never seems possible with my husband :( sex is too short....anyone else have the same problem? maybe i''m expecting too much???

it is definitely possible for men to have more than one ejaculation but this also depends on his age and the presence of other medical conditions eg. diabetes, hypertension etc. there is a refractory period after ejaculation which may take some time before they are able to become erect again. however, he would need to be stimulated in order to become erect again. speak to your husband to let him know what you would like. if he is unable to achieve a second erection it might be worthwhile for him to discuss it with his gp/urologis/sexologist to rule out any contributing medical conditions.

32
Posted by: Brandon Sypert | 2014/12/04

I am sorry but cheating is wrong I have been with my girl for 9 months it's not much I know but we love each other and I would never cheat I don't care if a hot girl ask me to the only one in my life is my girl and nothing more.

Reply to Brandon Sypert
Posted by: shawn | 2010/08/10

mike,
what is "  tantra"  sounds interesting ...could u explain more please and where to learn and or aquire it...please

Reply to shawn
Posted by: Mike | 2010/08/09

Do yourselves a big favour + have a session with a tantra practioner. A man can orgasm without ejaculating, he must just b taught how to do it. I''m 62 + my wife is 60 + we r into tantra. We can make love for 2 hours at a time during which she can orgasm anything to 5 times while I sometimes either don''t ejaculate at all or just leave it for my last orgasm. U can''t imagine what a difference it''s made in our lives. We''ve been into it 3 yrs now + its been fun all the way. Eventually it becomes spiritual then U do soul sex + it becomes sacred sex. Well worth it.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Trev | 2010/08/07

Try by teasing fis penis,playing with it,kissing it,fondling it,taking your time,any man will stand up then[unless hes dead]

Reply to Trev
Posted by: Wouter | 2010/08/06

I have been using TimJan for a while now, the taste is bad but the results are good....he needs to take a spoon before bedtime....in a week he will be machine......believe me it works....

Reply to Wouter
Posted by: girl | 2010/08/05

good for you A Man.

So Wouter are you sure this TimJan works? is it a gel or a pill that the man takes?

Reply to girl
Posted by: a man | 2010/08/04

No girl, I am not married, I am 51 and have been with my lady for 3 years now and having the best love making of my llife, it''s wonderful

Reply to a man
Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

check your mail Anon

Reply to girl

Are you going to mail me or not Girl? As i mentioned we will just be chatting nothing more.

Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

see your name pop up on almost every item....and see your fliriting....

Reply to girl
Posted by: yeah baby | 2010/08/04

agge no sies wouter! nobody can get that stuff in their bodies. it is disgustingly " sleg" . Not even for sex will I let TimJan over my lips.

Reply to yeah baby

Girl what do you have to lose - we will only be chatting.

Why do you say that Girl?

Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

i wonder how many woman you have sent that too already??

Reply to girl

Girl mail me jsplayboy67 at gmail dot com. We can chat.

Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

are you single anon? why are you so horny?

Reply to girl
Posted by: TWO-STONE | 2010/08/04

Anon, sorry to say this, but you are such a prick!!! And SO predictable. You make me feel embarrassed to be a man, honestly.

Reply to TWO-STONE

Girl do you want to mail me?

To be honest Girl i am always horny.

Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

thanks Wouter i will tell him to get some of that.

Aren''t single men normally alot more horny then a married man? or am i wrong?

Reply to girl

My women is sort of like your man. What makes you think its diffrent if a guy is married,Girl?

Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

any woman who''s man can last 20 mins!!! WOW. that''s who''s lucky and also a woman''s man that can be ready to go in 15 mins again. I wonder if these guys are married..because its always different when you are married.

Reply to girl
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/04

I don''t think there is any reliable medication for delaying ejaculation, it is a matter of learning self control

Reply to A man
Posted by: Wouter | 2010/08/04

Advise him to take TimJan, he can get it from any Pharmacy...

Reply to Wouter

Who are you refering to Girl? Who''s women is so lucky?

Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

wow your woman is soooooooooooooooooo lucky!! i''m 25 and still in my sexual peak unfortunately. Is there anything he could take?

Reply to girl
Posted by: a Man | 2010/08/04

Girl - The older a man gets the longer is his recovery time before being able to get an erection again, we all know how quick we could recover when we were young, but sadly that does not last. It is rare for an older man to be able to be ready again in a short period. Your best solution is for your man to learn to control his ejaculation until you are satisfied, this is what I do, I can continue for 15 to 20 mins without ejaculating, which works very well for my woman.

Reply to a Man

No i dont think so - i am 37 year old guy and get hard agin after 10 to 15 minutes. How old are you Girl?

Posted by: girl | 2010/08/04

he is 37 and only lasts about 3 mins max. Maybe its different in older men?? but afterwards he is no longer interested in sex and just wants to sleep Is this normal for a 37 year old man?

Reply to girl

How old is he? How long does he lasts?

Posted by: The Real Horny Guy | 2010/08/04

Girl yes it possible and i agree with Tiko its different from man to man. It takes me between 5 to 10 minutes to get hard again.

Reply to The Real Horny Guy
Posted by: Tiko | 2010/08/04

Yes it is possible, but not right after having sex. With me, I am ready within 30min, maybe it is different from man to man.

Reply to Tiko